Skip to content ↓

Devonport High School for Girls

If you want to report an issue that is worrying you or you have seen/heard something involving someone else and you are worried about them, please use this form to tell us about it. You can use this form to write to us anonymously, or you can choose to add your name and email address if you are happy for us to talk to you in person about your concerns. 

If there is a particular member of staff you would prefer to talk to, please can you write that in the form as well. DHSG heads of house will receive your message and all concerns will be treated sensitively.

You can write to us anonymously by leaving the next part blank, but if you're telling us about something you need help with, it would help us if we can get in touch with you.