Skip to content ↓

Devonport High School for Girls

Concern Report (replaced by MS Form)

Concern Reporting Form

If you want to report an issue that is worrying you, or you've seen or heardReport Image something involving someone else, and you are worried about them, please use THIS FORM to tell us about it. You can use this form to write to us anonymously, or you can choose to add your name and email address if you are happy for us to talk to you in person about your concerns.  

If there is a particular member of staff you would prefer to talk to, please can you write that in the form as well.  DHSG heads of house will receive your message and all concerns will be treated sensitively.

Other Contacts/Links for help